Restore your foreskin with the Advanced Supercanister Tugger. This Supercanister features a long barrel to provide more surface area to apply tape. As your skin gains more loose skin, you can advance the skin up the barrel to provide bi-directional tension. This is done by advancing the skin progressively higher on the barrel, causing the glans to depress. Skin is then held in place with 2″ (2.5cm) width tape.
The cone is specially shaped allow for improved urination capability and better sealing against the glans. The Supercanister also includes the magnetic safety coupling, to release the device from tension in the event of excessive force.
Designed for restorers with CI-2 coverage or greater. See Coverage Index Chart
New for 2022: The Supercansister Advanced is now available in 5 sizes. See sizing chart below.
Our unique design is precision machined from food-grade Dupont Delrin engineered polymer, with stainless steel hardware.
Modeled with computer aided design to optimize skin tension for enhanced cell growth.
The Supercanister Design Features:
1. Magnetic safety coupling: Specially designed magnet releases in case of shock load, but holds tight under normal tugging weight. The coupling provides 360 degree rotation, which allows the leg strap to come to rest without twisting, and still tugs from the centerline. It also provides a convenient detachment point. ADI is the first and only to offer such a feature.
2. Urination : All ADI devices provide capability for urination. Wearer can urinate unencumbered while wearing the device, no spraying, leaks, or dripping on the floor!
3. Food-grade polymer material. Our food-grade polymer material is safe for skin contact, and resists tape adhesive buildup.
4. Swiveling stainless steel bail : Eliminates the spring binder clips used with homemade 35mm film canisters. All metal parts are fabricated from stainless steel.
5. Sturdy construction: Rugged design will last for years of tugging.
The Benefits of Supercanister Tugging:
1. All day long comfort, apply device in morning and forget about it until night-time. No pinching, no pain.
2. Never comes off until you want to take it off, avoids embarrassing situations.
3. Precise & repeatable placement of skin on device, consistent tugging.
4. No need to remove & reapply the device to urinate. Important if you are going to wear it all day long.
Measure Flaccid Glans Width
|Model||Glans Flaccid Width Inches (Range)||Glans Flaccid Width MM (Range)|
|A||.98″ >> 1.18″ (31/32″ >> 1-3/16″)||(25mm >> 30mm)|
|B||1.18″ >> 1.34″ (1-3/16″ >> 1 -1/32″)||(30mm >> 34mm)|
|C||1.34″ >> 1.50″ (1-1/32″ >> 1-1/2″)||(34mm >> 38mm)|
|D||1.50″ >> 1.65″ (1-1/2″ >> 1-21/32″)||(38mm >> 42mm)|
|E||1.65″ >> 1.97″ (1-21/32″ >> 1-31/32″)||(42mm >> 50mm)|
Your Supercanister comes with some 2″ restoration tape and disposable sanitary cotton absorbent plugs to get you started. This device will require a supply of 2″ wide restoration tape and Adhesi-Med adhesive.
*** Due to the conical surface, the Supercanister Advanced is designed for use with Adhesi-Med. Adhesi-Med holds the inner skin and it assists in placement of device. Without the adhesive the device will slip.
Supercanister instructions can viewed here:
Adhesi-Med, Citri-Med, and 2″ restoration tape is available in our store.
All packaging and contents are shipped discreetely with no references to foreskin restoration outside or inside the box.