AIRFORCE INSTRUCTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES
To use the AIRFORCE Foreskin Restoration Device:
- Flip outer gray gripper up completely.
- Place green inner cone against glans.
- Roll your shaft skin over the inner cone. The skin should only be placed over the first 1/2″ of the inner cone. The forward edge should rest in the relief channel. Do not allow the skin to travel beyond the relief channel to prevent pinching.
- While holding the device downwards at a natural angle, flip the outer gray gripper down over your rolled up skin. Try to get the skin evenly captured by the gripper.
- Once the device is secured, blow air into the inflation tube. Inflate the device and skin to a comfortable level.
- Attach weight if desired, up to 21 ounces (595 gr).
- Secure the oral inflation tube under your waistband. If you desire to add more air it can be easily retrieved.
- Wear device for eight hours per day.
Note: Airforce uses low air pressure to operate. Most guys naturally block the low-pressure air from entering the urethra (urinary opening). However, if you feel air pressure entering your urinary tract, we recommend placing a small barrier piece of medical tape over the urinary opening to seal it while using Airforce. This will prevent air from entering the urethra opening. You can also try small round Bandaids or a piece of Saran plastic wrap.
Do not pump liquids or other substances through the Airforce device. It may damage the internal valve requiring replacement.
If wearing the device becomes uncomfortable, check to make sure the skin doesn’t extend beyond the relief channel. Re-apply the device making sure the skin does not extend beyond the channel and try using less air pressure.
Moderate tension is good for promoting skin growth. Using excessive tension either by air pressure or weights to the point where the device is very uncomfortable is counter-productive.
Wash device with soap and water. We recommend cleaning with Hibiclens antibacterial/antimicrobial skin cleanser or equivalent. Dirty devices or lack of cleaning may result in a UTI (urinary tract infection.)
Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding foreskin restoration.
Airforce was designed to provide a comfortable restoration experience. If the device becomes uncomfortable after a short period of time (less than 3 hours), consider these points:
- A new gripper may need a few weeks of usage to break in. The rubber will slightly stretch after repeated use and you may find it becomes more comfortable.
- Small folds of skin can get pinched under the gripper leading to discomfort. Try to stretch out the skin prior to flipping the gripper down by rolling the skin over the inner cone, then pulling some rearwards. Only engage the minimum amount of skin under the gripper to get a seal.
- Adding a weight, up to 21 0z, may increase comfort. This is because the weight will stretch out any small folds of skin getting pinched under the gripper.
- When applying the device and flipping the gripper down, avoid pushing the skin too high up the cone. Doing so will cause the skin to get pinched under the upper portion of the gripper. The skin only needs engagement by the first section of the inner green cone. It is ok to have the leading edge of the skin fall into the relief channel.
To Replace Gripper:
To replace the outer gripper:
- Unscrew the metal air input top.
- Remove the outer metal cover.
- Gently pull the gripper up by its top and guide over the metal components. Soapy water helps.
- Slide the replacement gripper down into place by stretching the rim of the gripper over the inner cone. Do not pull on the gripper tabs. Instead pull on the entire rim. DO NOT TWIST OR PULL ON THE GREEN INNER CONE. EXCESSIVE STRESS ON THE INNER CONE MAY DAMAGE IT.
- Replace the cover.
- Screw top on.
Make sure the gripper is pulled down over the green inner cone, it should slightly overhang. Also, It’s a little too much stress for the tabs.