To use AIRFORCE:
- Flip outer gray gripper up completely.
- Place green inner cone against glans.
- Roll your shaft skin over the inner cone. The skin should only be placed over the first 1/2″ of the inner cone. The forward edge should rest in the relief channel. Do not allow the skin to travel beyond the relief channel to prevent pinching.
- While holding the device downwards at a natural angle, flip the outer gray gripper down over your rolled up skin. Try to get the skin evenly captured by the gripper.
- Once the device is secured, blow air into the inflation tube. Inflate the device and skin to a comfortable level.
- Attach weight if desired, up to 21 ounces (595 gr).
- Secure the oral inflation tube under your waistband. If you desire to add more air it can be easily retrieved.
- Wear device for eight hours per day.
Note: Airforce uses low air pressure to operate. Most guys naturally block the low-pressure air from entering the urethra (urinary opening). However, if you feel air pressure entering your urinary tract, we recommend placing a small barrier piece of medical tape over the urinary opening to seal it while using Airforce. This will prevent air from entering the urethra opening. You can also try small round Bandaids or a piece of Saran plastic wrap.
If wearing the device becomes uncomfortable, check to make sure the skin doesn’t extend beyond the relief channel. Re-apply the device making sure the skin does not extend beyond the channel and try using less air pressure.
Moderate tension is good for promoting skin growth. Using excessive tension either by air pressure or weights to the point where the device is very uncomfortable is counter-productive.
Wash device with soap and water. We recommend cleaning with Hibiclens antibacterial/antimicrobial skin cleanser or equivalent. Dirty devices or lack of cleaning may result in a UTI (urinary tract infection.)
Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding foreskin restoration.