Restore your foreskin with the Supercanister Novice Model Tugger. Designed for Beginners! This model is designed for restorers starting with CI-0 to CI-2 coverage (little or no slack skin). Supercanister comes in eight sizes to fit you perfectly. For men just starting out with restoration, this device is ideal to get some initial slack skin progress. Please refer to sizing instructions below to select proper size.
SuperCanister Novice Foreskin Restoration Tugger
$49.95 – $75.55
The Supercanister Design Features:
- Magnetic safety coupling: Specially designed magnet releases in case of shock load, but holds tight under normal tugging weight. The coupling provides 360 degree rotation, which allows the leg strap to come to rest without twisting, and still tugs from the centerline. It also provides a convenient detachment point.
- Easy urination : All ADI Supercanister devices provide capability for urination. User can urinate unencumbered while wearing the device, no spraying, or leaks. You will never worry about dropping the device on the bathroom floor because it stays attached to you!
- Food-grade high strength polymer material. Our food-grade polymer material is safe for skin contact, easily cleaned, and resists tape adhesive buildup.
- Swiveling stainless steel bail : Allows easy positioning without twisting. All metal parts are fabricated from stainless steel.
- Sturdy construction: Rugged design will last for years of tugging, being made from advanced polymer and stainless steel components.
- Tape retaining ridge: Small ridge on edge of canister keeps tape from sliding off (if inner tape is used.)
- Available in 8 sizes : We now have a size to fit almost any man.
The Benefits of Canister Style Tugging:
- Comfort: All day long comfort, apply device in morning and forget about it until night-time. No pinching, no pain.
- Peace of Mind: Never comes off until you want to take it off, avoids embarrassing situations.
- Accuracy: Precise & repeatable placement of skin on device, consistent tugging.
- Convenience: No need to remove & reapply the device to urinate. Important if you are going to wear it all day long.
Novice restorers love the Supercanister because initially novices do not have enough slack skin for tapeless devices to work. The large opening allows the glans to partially recess inside the device. This places the device closer to the skin for attachment.
What’s Inside The Box:
Your Supercanister comes with some restoration tape for the first application along with disposable cotton sanitary plugs.
Novice Device Sizing
The Supercanister Novice is now available in 8 sizes. Select the proper size for best fitting and function. To determine your size, measure the width of your FLACCID glans (head) as pictured below.
Select the appropriate Supercanister number based on your flaccid (soft) glans width. The below chart has been prepared, based on your measured width, to select the right size for you.
|Flaccid Glans (Head) Width||Order Supercanister Number|
|1 -1/2″ (38mm)||38|
The Size 33 Supercanister is probably the most common size. However, some guys may need a smaller or larger selection. If you measure properly, and use our table above, you should get a proper fit.
When you receive your Supercanister, please realize your glans (head) should NOT fit entirely inside the canister. It should only fit about 7/8ths of the way in. If your glans fits entirely inside the Supercanister is too big. Don’t oversize the Supercanister! If the glans goes entirely inside the canister it will be difficult to roll the skin over the outside for taping.
Measure your width and reference the above table.
Should you get the wrong size, please contact us for an exchange.
*** We highly recommend that you use Adhesi-Med with this device. Adhesi-Med holds the inner skin, and it assists in placement of device. Without adhesive the device will slip. With the Novice Supercanister you may use 1″ tape in instead of using the adhesive by wrapping tape around the device in reverse -sticky side out. However, the adhesive works better. See instructions.
Supercanister Instructions can be viewed here.
Additional 2″ restoration tape is available in our store.