Our community is what makes STRETCH unique. We’re proud to have created a fun and inclusive space where our men from around the globe can freely help each other with the process of foreskin restoration. As the only restoration app available, we didn’t just build the app, we’re users too, and we’re deeply committed to keeping STRETCH a friendly and safe place for everyone.
To that end, we reserve the right to remove profiles at any time if they’re not in keeping with the community conduct guidelines below. For all the specifics of what’s allowed in profile photos and text, please read through our Profile Guidelines. Our Terms of Service cover this in even greater detail.
Circumcision already sucks, so let’s help each other regain a foreskin with positivity and cooperation.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward content that promotes or condones violence, hate, or discrimination based on things like race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity, nationality, or religion.
Behavior that is bullying, shaming, abusive, harassing, trolling, attacking or aggressive is strictly prohibited on STRETCH. If you don’t have something nice to say, keep it to yourself.
We don’t tolerate fake accounts, so please don’t pretend to be anyone else, including celebrities. If you believe someone is impersonating you or someone you know, use the report button so we can investigate.
NO COPYRIGHTED CONTENT.
If you don’t own the rights to a photo or illustration, please don’t include it in your profile.
NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.
Discussion or promotion of drug dealing, fraud, illegal sexual acts, threats, photos of drugs and/or drug paraphernalia, or anything else that’s against the law is not allowed on STRETCH. If it’s illegal offline, please don’t do it here.
Advertising, selling, and other promotions aren’t allowed on STRETCH.
Sending messages or creating accounts for the purpose of driving members to a business or external site isn’t allowed.
Don’t request (or share your own) personal financial information such as PayPal, Venmo, Amazon wishlists, etc. for the purpose of receiving money or goods from other STRETCH users.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
We are a community rooted in inclusivity, and we expect all of our members to respect each other’s different backgrounds, lived experiences, opinions, and beliefs, and to treat others as they’d like to be treated.
If you encounter someone who’s violating the guidelines above, you can report them by using our contact page. Our team will review the profile and take appropriate action. You can learn more about reporting profiles here.
If you encounter someone who has upset you but not necessarily broken any rules, we suggest Blocking them. You and the other member will no longer see each other in the grid or be able to communicate with each other.
For all the specifics of what’s allowed in profile photos and text, please read through our Profile Guidelines above. Our Terms of Service cover all of this in even greater detail.
Links to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn or gamer profiles are allowed if you wish to list them in your profile. The content of external links must adhere to the guidelines above, or they will be removed.
Links to personal websites or small businesses are generally allowed provided they are placed in the homepage field and adhere to the guidelines above.
Links to device providers or ecommerce sites are not allowed. If you want to list your foreskin restoration products on our app please contact us.
Links to and language about messaging services other than those listed above are prohibited and will be removed.
STRETCH reserves the right to remove links at its discretion.
You can post photos on the app of your penis and restoring foreskin. This helps our users measure their progress and the effectiveness of the devices they use. The inception photos should best depict your penis before restoration started, or closest to that. The monthly progress pics will show your progression over time.
- No photos of suggestive or explicit sexual acts, either real, illustrated, simulated, or partially obscured.
- No photos of sexually suggestive embraces or facial expressions related to sexual acts.
- No photos of sexually suggestive clothing and fetish gear (e.g. mouthpieces, masks, sex toys, etc.).
- No photos that display semen (or any fluid made to look like semen or ejaculation) on anything in photo.
- No photos of anyone under 18 years of age.
- No photos of illegal drugs, drug use or paraphernalia.
DISTURBING / OFFENSIVE
- No photos of violent acts to yourself, someone else, or animals; including blood in photo (real or simulated).
- No photos of guns, knives, or other weapons (real or simulated).
- No photos of racist, intolerant, hateful, bigoted acts, gestures, or symbols.
- No collages or compositions of multiple photos.
- No photos where only part or none of the foreskin is visible.
- Members found using someone else’s photo as their own will be permanently suspended from STRETCH.
NO MEMBER VISIBLE
- No photos of pets or other animals unless you are also in the photo.
- No copyrighted photos or illustrations.
- No photos of landscapes, animals, buildings, or cartoons/memes.
- No blurry or distorted photos.
ADVERTISING / SOLICITATION
- No photos used to advertise services, goods, events, websites, or apps.
OVERLAY / MODIFIED
- No photos that include text, Emoji, stickers, filters, themed frames, watermarks or censor blocks overlaid on photos.
We reserve the right to remove gallery photos that is outside of these guidelines at our discretion.
PROFILE NAME, TEXT & HASHTAGS
No profanity or curse words, including abbreviations, masking and fill-ins.
No text meant to threaten, intimidate, harass, defame, or insult another person.
No text that incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind.
ADVERTISING / SOLICITATION
No advertising of services, goods, events, websites, or apps.
No advertising massage or escort services.
No phone numbers or social media handles in your profile name or text.
No mention of illegal drugs.