Your Supercanister should not slip if applied properly.
To avoid having the device slip off and have proper device retainage following these pointers:
- Use a length of 12″ of MEFIX 2″ wide tape
- Use Adhesi-Med applied on the outside of the device in a band about 3/8″ wide. Don’t get adhesive on or near the rim of the device
- Allow one minute for Adhesi-med to become tacky
- Apply the 2″ tape with approximately 1″ on your skin and 1″ to the device’s plastic surface.
- Wrap tape around using moderate force.
If you do not follow these steps the device may slip, or you may have leakage during urination.